World-class clean room environments in Australia and Asia. Our facilities allow us to provide high quality, end to end commercial manufacturing solutions.
Class 8 Clean Room
Romar’s facilities include an ISO Class 8 clean room, built to manufacture regulated parts, including moulding, assembly and packaging.
This state of the art clean room facility maintains an environment that adheres to the ISO 13485 regulations with regard to maintaining a low level of environmental pollutants such as pyrogens, dust, microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapours.
3D Printing - Additive Manufacturing
Central to our additive manufacturing capability is the Lasertec 65 3D printer. It’s the only one of its type in Australia… and one of a handful used commercially around the globe.
This unique capability – combined with leading expertise – ensures we have the edge in innovative, commercially-viable and competitive manufacturing solutions.
The Lasertec 65’s extensive capabilities in additive manufacturing deliver metal-on and metal-off manufacturing of even the most complex components and can combine metal with other advanced materials. It’s rapid build – it can lay down materials ten times faster than other 3D printers.
And it can produce deployment-ready components without the need for modification. So we have the unique capability to repair, renew or replace parts – for optimum efficiency, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Whether engineering bold new designs, reconditioning or producing spare or new parts, our Lasertec 65 uses advanced manufacturing processes and materials to address challenges and deliver superior solutions.
Tooling and Machining - Optimal Performance
Our impressive workshop facilities include:
- high precision tool making and machining equipment including CNC mills, lathes, grinders and electrical discharge machines
- EDM spark erosion machine
- an NX 10 and Creo 3.0 CAD/CAM integrated system
- plastic, silicone and rubber injection moulding machines
- compression and transfer moulding equipment
- automated de-moulding and assembly equipment
- vacuum forming and packaging sealing equipment
- high precision inspection and measurement systems
- mechanical testing systems
- laboratory press
- specific gravity determination
- plasma treatment system
- cryogenic deflashing and deburring System (CDS)
- R&D laboratory with high accuracy computerised measuring systems
If you’re ready to collaborate with a team of experts who have access to world-class facilities in Australia and South East Asia, contact Romar today.