Our in-house technology and facilities stand alone in their class, and allow us to provide the very best in a complete, end-to-end commercial manufacturing solution.
Class 8 Clean Room
Romar’s facilities include an ISO Class 8 clean room, built to manufacture regulated parts, including moulding, assembly and packaging.
This state of the art clean room facility maintains an environment that adheres to the ISO 13485 regulations with regard to maintaining a low level of environmental pollutants such as pyrogens, dust, microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapours.
3D Printing - Additive Manufacturing
Our Lasertec 65 3D printer is the only one of its type in Australia.
Its extensive capabilities in additive manufacturing deliver metal-on, metal-off manufacturing of even the most complex components.
Whether engineering bold new designs, or reconditioning or producing spare parts or new parts, the Rapid 3D printer uses advanced manufacturing processes, addressing problems and finding solutions along the way.
Tooling and Machining - Optimal Performance
Our impressive workshop facilities include:
- high precision tool making and machining equipment including CNC mills, lathes, grinders and electrical discharge machines
- EDM spark erosion machine
- an NX 10 and Creo 3.0 CAD/CAM integrated system
- plastic, silicone and rubber injection moulding machines
- compression and transfer moulding equipment
- automated demoulding and assembly equipment
- vacuum forming and packaging sealing equipment
- high precision inspection and measurement systems
- mechanical testing systems
- laboratory press
- specific gravity determination
- plasma treatment system
- cryogenic deflashing and deburring System (CDS)
- R&D laboratory with high accuracy computerised measuring systems
If you’re ready to collaborate with a team of experts who have access to world-class facilities in Australia and South East Asia, contact us for a complete and scalable solution to your manufacturing problem. Contact Romar today.